2017 Raindrop Chapter Convention Store
PAINT A SEASON OF MEMORIES
DECORATIVE PAINTER'S CONVENTION AND EXPO
September 13-17, 2017
HOLIDAY INN, PORTLAND AIRPORT
<<< Please Read All Information Below Before Continuing >>>
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SDP OR
RAINDROP MEMBER TO ATTEND!
Note: To view/purchase any registration or classes please use the tabs under CATEGORIES to the left of this page.
NOTE:Don't use the first PayPal checkout button use CHECKOUT only and check the box "Create a new account" and follow the prompts.
REMEMBER: YOU MUST REGISTER FIRST BEFORE YOU ADD A CLASS TO YOUR PURCHASE.
|Do not use this online store to register if paying by check!
(U.S. Mail your registration and class selection to us along with your check.)
|This store is for convention registration, class signup, raffle tickets, additional buffet tickets when paying by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card or PayPal account ONLY.
Online Registration via THIS ONLINE STORE will allow you to review and choose classes, pay for registration all through PAYPAL when purchasing using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card or a PayPal account. The store will calculate total amount owed (plus a 3% PayPal charge).
- Please, take a moment to read all instructions. This will assist in reducing registration errors which might delay the processing of your registration and class assignment.
- After completing the registration and any additional purchases you shall receive an email invoice as your official receipt of payment.
4 Hour Class $17.00 - 6 Hour Class $22.00 - 8 Hour Class $27.00
- To our foreign friends, please make payments in US Funds.
- By registering, you'll receive a name badge which enables participation in all convention activities. You may purchase an unlimited number of classes. One Buffet ticket is also included in your initial registration. A limited number of additional Buffet tickets will be available at the convention or may be ordered here.
- To sign up for classes, you must be registered for the convention. Purchase class choices in order of preference as quantity's are limited to class size as a first come, first serve basis.
- Refunds will be enclosed in your registration packet.
- All registrations will be handled as they are received. Classes will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Make sure that your purchase is properly completed and you have received an email as a receipt. An incomplete or wrong purchase or incorrect purchase may result in a delay in processing which may effect your class assignment. Contact us immediately should you experience a sign-up or payment error.
- Additional classes may be purchased on a space available basis in class sales at the convention.
- All request for refunds are subject to a $25.00 processing fee. Absolutely no refunds will be made after July 15, 2017. Registration ends on August 15th, 2017 at that time classes will be finalized and tickets printed for the registration packets.
- There is a NO SMOKING policy.
- Students are expected to bring their regular painting supplies including: good quality brushes, water or thinner container, paper towels, tracing paper, transfer paper and palette paper. Odorless brush cleaner will be provided for all oil classes. In addition, bring any specific supplies requested by the teacher. The specific supplies are listed below the class picture.
- Registration in the Boardroom on the first floor will open Wednesday 10 am– 6:30pm, Thursday, 4pm—6:30 pm, Friday 7 am—7 pm and Saturday 7 am—5 pm.
Please feel free to post a review on any
class you have previously taken.
Hotel Room Reservation HERE
More convention & hotel information HERE
2017 Convention Catalog HERE
2017 Convention Forum HERE
Raindrop Chapter of Portland, Oregon
PO Box 717
Yamhill, Oregon 97148